Timo's Curry Chicken.
You work roasting seethe Timo's Curry Chicken adopting 18 modus operandi as a consequence 6 as a consequence. Here you go do the trick.
prescription of Timo's Curry Chicken
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- It's 12 pcs of chicken drumstick (about 1.5 kgs).
- You need 4-5 pcs of potatoes (about 1kg).
- Prepare 3-4 sprigs of curry leaves.
- It's 2 stalks of lemongrass (bruised).
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare of Salt to wash and marinade chicken.
- You need of Curry Paste.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- You need 6 pcs of red chillies (deseeded).
- Prepare 6 pcs of dried chillies (deseeded).
- Prepare 150 g of shallots.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 inches of galangal.
- It's 1 Tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1-2 Tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Timo's Curry Chicken procedure
- Wash the chicken drumsticks and marinade with salt to set aside Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks Mix the coconut milk with water Cut curry paste ingredients into smaller pieces.
- Blend the curry paste ingredients with some salt and oil Pound them until it becomes a smooth paste Mix in the turmeric powder at the end.
- Brown the potatoes and chicken drumsticks separately with some oil to seal in the flavours and set aside.
- First, fry the curry leaves until fragrant then add-in the curry paste mixture and saute until the oil splits from the mixture.
- Next, add-in the chicken drumsticks, potatoes, bruised lemongrass and half the coconut mixture Make sure everything is well coated with the curry paste Bring everything to a boil and transfer into a pot Add more water if necessary to cover the meat, cook for the next 15-20 minutes covered Once potatoes soften, add-in the rest of the coconut milk mixture and bring to boil for another 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve with jasmine rice or bread.