Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips.
You determine stewing toast Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips practicing 25 modus operandi than 3 so. Here is how you put it over.
procedure of Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips
- Prepare of For the Chicken.
- You need of chicken thighs (skinless and boneless).
- You need of Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- Prepare of garlic chopped.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of cumin.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- It's of chilli powder.
- You need of dried oregano.
- You need of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Bread.
- It's of tortilla wraps.
- It's of Salad.
- You need of Chopped lettuce.
- It's of Cucumber peeled and deseeded.
- It's of tomato(es) chopped.
- Prepare of red onion.
- You need of fresh parsley and fresh coriander.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of red wine vinegar.
- You need of Dips.
- You need of Sriracha sauce, garlic mayo or others as desired.
Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips one at a time
- Mix the yoghurt with lemon juice, tomato purée, garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside. Get rid of skin, bones and excess fat on chicken thighs then cut into 2-4 pieces as desired and marinate in fridge for 2-8 hours..
- When putting chicken onto skewers, ensure all chicken is similar sizes. Cook on medium heat on grill for 5 mins each side then turn heat up until suitably charred..
- Assemble the salad in a bowl in advance. Mix the olive oil with the red wine vinegar and pour over salad as desired. Warm the tortillas individually on a dry pan and cut in two. Add sriracha sauce and garlic mayo to ramekins. Serve and assemble as you please. Enjoy !.