Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg. Jabin Postal demonstrates making the ULTIMATE apricot-glazed ham using Slo 'n' Sear on the Kettle grill. This smoked ham is coated in a homemade spice rub, cooked in a smoker, then brushed with a homemade brown sugar and maple glaze. Making your own Smoked Ham from scratch is much easier than you may think and such a rewarding experience, you may never go for ready-made ever again!
Smoked Ham Recipe with Smoked Potatoes and Pineapple Rings. Smoked Ham with Maple & Mustard Glaze Recipe. Smoked ham has a delicious umami flavor and savory moistness that's a treat anytime of the year. You operate brewing sauté Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg applying 11 procedure furthermore 6 than. Here is how you achieve.
program of Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg
- It's 2 of crumpets,.
- Prepare 7 g of salted butter, for spreading,.
- You need Half of a small can of mushy peas (around 150g),.
- It's of Thin cured and smoked German ham slices, (around 3-4),.
- You need 1 of medium fresh egg,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried mint,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It's of Dried parsley to garnish (optional).
- You need of For poaching the egg:.
- You need 1 of good pinch of salt,.
- It's 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
Although it's commonly eaten around the end of the year, there's always an. Smoked ham brings out the natural flavors. It is a great new way to cook your holiday ham this year. We were smoking a cooked ham last night and it came out so fantastic that we wanted to share how.
Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg step by step
- Bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil and turn down the heat a notch so the bubbles are gently rolling inside the pan, so it's not too vigorous. Stir through the white wine vinegar..
- Gently crack the egg into a small bowl, ensuring the yolk is still intact..
- Place the crumpets in the toaster and begin to toast them to your preference. In a small saucepan or in the microwave heat the mushy peas until warm. Season with a little salt and pepper. Stir through a good pinch of dried mint..
- Using an egg timer or clock, as soon as a new minute has just past gently slide the egg from the bowl into the boiling water, make sure this is done so the yolk isn't split. Time the egg for exactly two minutes. After two minutes, remove the egg using a slotted spoon and inspect it. If the egg white still looks a little translucent place it back for a few seconds. Place on some kitchen roll to remove any excess water..
- Butter the toasted crumpets and spread half of the mushy peas over each one up to the edges. Next place a couple of slices of ham over each one. Stack them on top of each other..
- Finally gently place the poached egg on top, season with salt and pepper and garnish with a little sprinkle of dried parsley..
Hams are one of the easiest things to smoke Just follow this Smoked Ham Recipe, stick to the steps and you will have perfectly smoked ham that. Score the ham before you smoke it, as it makes for an attractive presentation. It will also allow the The ham is already fully cooked, so it doesn't need a lot of heat in the oven. This smoked ham recipe is fabulous and adds a whole new dimension to cooked ham. I have had many requests for a smoked ham recipe and I will attempt to help however allow me to inform you.