Chinese Stir Fry Tomato with Eggs 番茄炒蛋. I'm wondering if any of you know what the colours of the Chinese Olympic team uniform are. However, Chinese people are not very impressed by the design and have given it an unofficial nickname "Tomato and egg stir-fry". If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again.
I always think that tomato and egg love each other. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Prepare another bowl of ice water. You go for it simmering parch Chinese Stir Fry Tomato with Eggs 番茄炒蛋 accepting 10 prescription together with 4 moreover. Here is how you attain.
program of Chinese Stir Fry Tomato with Eggs 番茄炒蛋
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 spoon of spring onions.
- It's of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- It's of watery corn starch (tsp to 20ml water).
- You need 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Water (cold boiled water and hot water).
- You need of chicken powder (optional).
Chinese stir-fried tomatoes and eggs 番茄炒蛋. At the bottom of each tomato, use a knife to cut the skin to make a cross opening. Featured in: The Stir Fried Tomatoes And Eggs My Chinese Mother Made. Tomato and egg stir-fry is classic, simple and delicious.
Chinese Stir Fry Tomato with Eggs 番茄炒蛋 modus operandi
- Main ingredients.
- First mix eggs with dash of salt&pepper, a tsp of watery cornstarch and 30 ml boiled cold water and mix well. Heat pan MID HEAT with oil then when ready pour egg mix to pan and cook til 60% then take out..
- Now clean pan, MID HIGH HEAT little oil and caramelize the onions til brown. Add in tomatoes for 30secs then add 4 spoonful of ketchup together with 1.5 tsp of sugar. Mix well for 10 secs then add 80ml water Cover LID for 1 min. Give a taste test. SWITCH TO LOW HEAT, add in the eggs with 1/2 of chicken powder or a pinch of salt. Mix then add in 1 tsp of cornstarch water if u like sauce to thicken abit. Sprinkle spring onions in and quick mix..
- Mix well and have it with white rice. DONE!.
It is the dish that overseas Chinese students miss the most. The moment I pour the tomato and egg over rice, I can smell the sweet, sour and savory aroma that brings back nostalgic feelings of childhood. Classic Chinese style tomato and egg stir fry-- with small tips to make the most perfect version in your life. Heat up oil in wok until really hot, stir egg mixture in. Wait for seconds until the egg liquid firms.