You take on sizzling brew Shahi Paneer proving 25 instructions including 6 including. Here you are consummate.
compound of Shahi Paneer
- Prepare of For gravy masala.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It's 6 of cashew nuts.
- It's 6 of almonds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1-1.5 cup of water.
- It's of Final dish.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- It's 200 grams of paneer.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 150 ml of single cream.
- It's 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
Shahi Paneer in succession
- Heat a pan and add roughly chopped tomatoes, onions (big chunks are fine!), cashews, almonds, cumin seeds, garlic cloves, ginger, salt and all the spices and butter..
- Once the butter has melted, add the water, cover and cook till it softens. About 10-15 minutes on a medium-high flame. Once the tomatoes have softened, set aside and let it cool..
- Once cooled, remove the spices from the mixture (cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon) and add the mixture to a blender. Blend till it’s a smooth paste That’s not too thick. (Not removing the spices will result in a strong flavour which isn’t what you need). Strain the mixture through a sieve to remove any bits..
- Heat a pan and add two tablespoons of butter. Add the chilli and turmeric powder along with the Coriander and mix into a paste. Add the paneer cut into small cubes and evenly coat with the paste for about two minutes..
- Next add the gravy mixture and stir. If there’s any mixture stuck to the bowl mix it with some water and add it. Add the cream, sugar and salt to taste and cook on a medium flame. Also add kasuri methi..
- Cook for about ten minutes and your dish is ready to serve. Tastes best with jeera rice :).