Rustic bread with ricotta and speck. Rustic bread with ricotta and speck This is so easy yet sooooooo tasty! If you can't find speck, ham would work but you wouldn't get the same flavour #italian #bread #snack #sidedish #picnic #lunch. From quick and easy dinner recipes, delicious pasta to incredible desserts!
Made by hand, with active dry instant yeast, flour and water and baked on a hot pizza stone. Hello, welcome to: Flavors of Spain; In the Southwest. On this occasion I want to show you how to make the rustic bread that I use for Tapas! You get ready sizzling spoil Rustic bread with ricotta and speck applying 9 instructions than 3 as a consequence. Here you go pull off.
compound of Rustic bread with ricotta and speck
- Prepare 220 g of flour.
- Prepare 200 g of ricotta cheese.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need of Instant yeast packet of 10 g or so.
- It's Packet of chopped speck.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Sprinkle of thyme.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Add the egg to the ricotta mix; Assemble the pie. Fill bread shells and top with mounded mozzarella and provolone cheeses. It is a rustic cake made with a roll of puff pastry and stuffed with a mashed potato and ricotta, frozen artichokes and sautéed speck.
Rustic bread with ricotta and speck gradually
- Turn on oven to 180 degrees. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add ricotta and whisk well. Add yeast, salt and pepper and thyme. Whisk again. Add speck and Parmesan.
- Gradually add flour and oil. (You'll need your hands now) kneed well until you have a dough. Place in an oven proof dish. Bake for about 30 mins. Cool on a wire rack.
- It'll keep for 2 days in an airtight container. You can also freeze it. Great for breakfast or serve with meat. Great for picnics, lunch boxes, you name it :).
Good not just hot, the savory pie with artichokes can be. Add some washed raw, fresh spianch to a large pan and wilt on a medium heat. To make the spinach and ricotta filling, add the ricotta, parmesan, chopped spinach, egg, nutmeg and salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. The classic breadsticks revisited: enjoy the special taste of these plaited bread sticks with nuts and Speck Alto Adige. to the recipe. Lettuce risotto with scallops and Speck Alto Adige PGI foam..