My Seeded Bread Toasted with Beef Tomato, Ham & Cheese 😀. There's simply no better way to make a toasted cheese sandwich for an incredible taste. By frying the bread in olive oil it brings it to a whole new level. Then by cooking the tomatoes and melting the cheese in a garlic infused oil pan, the flavour is as good as it gets.
Seeded bread with ham, tomato, rocket or arugula, and Swiss cheese. Ever since we moved to And now that fresh tomato season is rolling back around, it's the perfect time to give it a try! So grab some good-quality bread and let's toast up a batch together. You prepare grilling simmer My Seeded Bread Toasted with Beef Tomato, Ham & Cheese 😀 practicing 6 process as a consequence 6 including. Here is how you realize.
program of My Seeded Bread Toasted with Beef Tomato, Ham & Cheese 😀
- You need 4 Slices of large beef Tomato.
- You need 2 slices of breaded ham.
- Prepare 6 of Rings of Red Onion.
- Prepare 6 Slices of Chedder Cheese.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- It's of Sauce of your choice. I used smokey Bacon flavoured.
Heat butter in a pan and toast the bread slices until golden. Heat the olive oil in the hot pan with the garlic and add the chopped tomatoes. Spread the warm confit on the toasted bread slices and serve immediately. Beef and Tomato on Sunflower Seed Toast.
My Seeded Bread Toasted with Beef Tomato, Ham & Cheese 😀 prescription
- Toast and Butter the Seeded Bread.
- Add 2 slices of the tomato on each toast add a pinch of salt. Add to the grill to heat up the tomato..
- Next add slices of red onion on each.
- Then add the slice of Ham on each. Then add the Cheese.
- Add them under the grill to melt the cheese. Then add your sauce..
- Enjoy 😁.
Take a piece of sandwich bread and sprinkle sunflower seeds and parsley on top. Then flatten everything together with a roller. Toasted bread slice with ham and marinated cucumber isolated on white background. Tomato Beef Stew is an easy weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! Hearty, comforting, and great with a piece of crusty bread for dipping!