Banana Bread Muffins. Banana bread muffins can be hit or miss. I've had amazing banana bread muffins but I've also had lackluster ones. This banana bread muffin recipe gets a great big thumbs up from my entire family.
I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! You engage in browning brew Banana Bread Muffins working 14 method than 9 and. Here you are bring off.
ingredients of Banana Bread Muffins
- It's 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 75 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 75 g of light brown sugar.
- It's 25 g of white sugar (Caster).
- It's 1 of medium/large egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 180 g of plain flour.
- Prepare of For half chocolate/half blueberry muffins (otherwise double either fillings).
- It's 100 g of dark chocolate, chopped in chunks.
- Prepare Handful of blueberries (around 30).
I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. SKINNY BANANA BREAD MUFFINS that are so flavorful and moist you would never know they are healthy (er). No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome.
Banana Bread Muffins process
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C..
- Grease or line a muffin tin (or a loaf tin)..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas..
- Stir in the melted butter until combined..
- Add the white sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, and flour and mix with a spatula until well combined..
- If using a muffin tin: use a ¼ cup measure to split the batter into 12. Reserve a few chunks and a few blueberries. Push an equal amount of chocolate chunks into 6 of them and an equal amount of blueberries into the remaining 6. Push the fillings down so they are spread throughout the batter. Top with a couple of extra goodies..
- If using a loaf tin: mix your desired fillings through the batter and then pour into the loaf tin..
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes or the loaf for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool on a rack and then enjoy!.
Looking for the perfect grab and go breakfast or snack ideas? These banana bread muffins are a delicious, moist, sweet muffin with the perfect amount of banana flavor. Oatmeal Banana Bread Muffins make a welcome addition to any morning! Made with simple ingredients and always a favorite! Top the muffins with your choice of toppings.