Carrot, banana and prunes bread. Put prunes and baking soda in a bowl. Pour over boiling water and mash up prunes a bit. Beat butter with sugar and vanilla until thick, light and creamy, then beat in egg.
Carrots from the garden add that simple home-cooked taste to so many classic recipes like carrot cake cupcakes or creamy carrot salad. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas and oil. You engage in stewing melt Carrot, banana and prunes bread applying 9 modus operandi furthermore 4 moreover. Here is how you attain.
modus operandi of Carrot, banana and prunes bread
- Prepare 100 g of grated carrots (1 medium carrot).
- You need 2 of riped bananas.
- It's 100 g of soft prunes.
- You need 50 g of oats.
- It's 3 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 30 g of chopped walnuts.
- It's 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- You need 10 g of flax seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Cut up prunes and cover with water and. vanilla and mashed bananas with mixer. You can use raisins or chopped prunes as I have in the image. Great for a quick breakfast or snack.
Carrot, banana and prunes bread process
- Get all ingridients ready and blend them in food processor.
- Bake in 150 ° C in bread tin that is lined with baking paper.
- After checking if middle bit is cooked leave to rest and cool down.
- I always have mine with peanut butter. It makes perfect healthy sweet snack.
NOTE: I omitted nuts because my kids won't eat them! Carrot Prune Bread.. as I have in the image. Great for a quick breakfast or snack. NOTE: I omitted nuts because my kids won't eat them! Prune Recipes Carrot Recipes Bread Recipes Yummy Recipes Healthy Recipes Banana Carrot Muffins Banana Bread Nutella Bread And Pastries..