Green Onion and Potato Chips Bread. A wonderfull side dish! (I love onions!) I added a bit of red and green bell pepper for color. I didn't have potato chips so I used half tortilla chips and half leftover hush puppies crushed up; I think they added a good extra flavor. Here at Chip Review we love onions.
Now combine mashed potatoes, chopped onion (green and white both), salt, pepper powder, green coriander and green chilies in separate bowl and mix well and keep aside. Potato Chi[s Recipe Potato Chips,Onion Flavored Potato chips,Homemade Cream and Onion Potato chips,. Pour the crushed chips into a shallow bowl. You look after grilling imbue Green Onion and Potato Chips Bread employing 7 technique as a consequence 8 together with. Here you go sew up.
compound of Green Onion and Potato Chips Bread
- Prepare 1 cup (200 ml) of bread flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 70 of ml~ water.
- You need 1 bowl of cut green onion.
- It's of potato chips.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need of pepper.
In another shallow bowl, whisk the two eggs until smooth. One at a time, dip both sides of the chicken breasts into the egg then place in the bowl with the potato chips. Maybe this recipe was updated before the last two reviews. Sour Cream and Onion is a common flavor for potato chips.
Green Onion and Potato Chips Bread instructions
- Mix bread ingredients and knead well. Wrap with film and rest for an hour..
- Spread bread dough on floured surface..
- Spread thinly and put vegetable oil..
- Sprinkle green onion and crushed potato chips and pepper..
- Cut dough into 4cm wide. And roll it one over another..
- Push the rolled dough and spread with rolling pin..
- Fry on pan both side till good brown..
- Cut the bread and enjoy 🌸💕😊.
The recipe does not call for four cups of sour cream! I found this recipe easy and delicious. Keep it Healthy: Even a healthy ingredient like whole-wheat bread can contain unwanted sodium. All you see on the front of the bag are a slice of onion and onion rings with no indication that the inside is filled with basic potato chips with onion ring flavor. Looking at the back, it has a small image of a sliced potatoe turning into chips.