Crusty Homemade Bread.
You produce roasting heat Crusty Homemade Bread practicing 4 technique together with 11 and. Here you go manage.
prescription of Crusty Homemade Bread
- It's 1 kg of sieved plain flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of table salt.
- It's 600 ml of (approx) of water, slightly hotter than warm temperature.
- You need 12 g of pack of dried yeast.
Crusty Homemade Bread program
- In a large bowl, add the flour, salt and yeast. Mix it well..
- In the middle make a well and pour the water. Note: You may need more or less of the water depending on the flour some absorb the water more than others..
- With the tips of your fingers gently swirl it around, swiping the walls of the bowl to integrate all the flour. Gently using your fingers in a round motion fold the flour in until it forms a sticky and moist dough. Note: In this recipe there is no kneading involved. Should take about 5-8 minutes to form the sticky dough. Add more water if the dough is still too dry..
- After mixing, cover the bowl with clingfilm or two tea towels. Allow to raise for at least 2 hours..
- Add greaseproof paper to a large baking tray and then sprinkle with plain flour..
- Flour your hands and pass your hands around the wall of the bowl again to basically peel the dough away. (Flour your hands as needed).
- Grab a handful of dough with one hand and make it into a ball. Place them spaced out on the tray. Cover the tray again and allow to rise for another 30-60 minutes..
- Turn the oven to 180c around 15-20 minutes to allow the oven to be fully hot..
- Uncover the tray and transfer to the oven for 25-30 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack, serve warm or allow to cool completely..
- To make it more delicious, add chopped up chorizo, bacon, sliced ham, prochuto or any other type of cured meat you like. Do this at the same time as step 7 when you make the dough into balls..