Banana, oats and strawberry bread. Strawberry and banana bread get a little heartier with the addition of oats and whole wheat flour in this quick and tasty breakfast treat. An easy recipe for chewy oatmeal cookies that taste just like banana bread! Last weekend, my brother and his best friend briefly stopped by my house on their way up to the mountains.
It is warm, fresh and SO delicious! You will love this strawberry banana bread recipe and how easily it comes together. I'll take banana bread over a fancy dessert anytime. You accomplish sizzling sizzle Banana, oats and strawberry bread using 12 ingredients moreover 3 steps. Here is how you reach.
receipt of Banana, oats and strawberry bread
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 cup of oats.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 2 of ripest bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- It's 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I couldn't get enough of this super soft, moist banana bread that's bursting with juicy strawberries in every bite. Run a knife around the edges, and let cool completely in the pan on a rack. Line a baking pan with parchment paper, spray or brush with oil and set aside. In a large bowl. add almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla and flaxseed and stir.
Banana, oats and strawberry bread one at a time
- In a bowl add milk to the oats and soak for 5mins. Meanwhile mix butter and sugar till combined. Then add vanilla extract and mix. Then mash bananas and set aside.
- Add egg and mix. Then sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, then mix all together. Then later add soaked oats till everything is well combined, then add crushed bananas. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking pan, then top it up with strawberries/ chocolate chips, (optional), cover with tin foil and bake in a 170* oven for 40-50 mins..
Flourless Strawberry Oatmeal Banana Bread like hey, what's up, hello. My first not grain-free banana bread that I am sharing with you guys. It is made with oat flour instead of coconut and almond. Because a handful of you asked me if you could sub another flour in my other banana bread recipes, I had to make this for us,. The recipes for quick bread range from pumpkin bread to cheese bread and everything in between, including strawberry banana bread!