Walnut Halwa. Walnuts are cooked with rawa, ghee and sugar and flavoured with cardamom to make a delicious, quick and scrumptious halwa. Walnut Halwa recipe - How to make Walnut Halwa. A winter delight and a must try Halwa recipe.
Once again in our style - the first thing that comes to the mind is it's good for Brain. Walnut Halwa Recipe, Learn how to make Walnut Halwa (absolutely delicious recipe of Walnut This Walnut Halwa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Walnut Halwa By Noreen Amir So lets enjoy the Walnut Halwa اخروٹی حلوہ By Noreen Amir and many others Pakistani chef Cooking Recipes. You cook steeping mull Walnut Halwa testing 8 program than 4 than. Here you are get someplace.
process of Walnut Halwa
- You need 1 cup of fine semolina.
- It's 1 cup of ground walnuts.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- It's 100 gram of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need of Few strands of saffron.
- You need of Sliced Almonds, sliced pistachios and rose buds for garnishing.
Winter's most rich, healthiest sweet dish walnut halwa is utter tasty. You can add any nuts and dry fruits as desired. Walnut Halwa / Akhrot Halwa is a melt in your mouth sweet dish made with walnuts. I've been a big fan of this halwa since my childhood days, we use to visit Bombay halwa house at luz corner in.
Walnut Halwa receipt
- In pan heat butter and add semolina to it Cook while stirring continuously on medium high flame..
- Meanwhile boil milk in another pan. Cook semolina for approximately 8-10 min or when it turns light brown. Add walnuts, cardamom and saffron. Keep mixing and stirring..
- Add milk slowly and stirring continuously. Once all the milk is absorbed add sugar and cook until it forms like a dough. Transfer in a plate and decorate..
Walnut Halwa or Akhrot Ka Halwa is a very delicious and rich winter dessert. This winter dessert is perfect for Makar. Learn how to make Akhrot/Walnut halwa by following this step by step recipe. Zubaida Tariq is sharing a delicacy of winter season - Walnut Halwa that is made with solid milk, semolina and nuts. Bring water and molasses to a boil in a saucepan.