Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗. Dredge each eggplant cordon bleu in flour, then the egg, and then the hazelnut-breadcrumb mix. To make the tomato and bread salad, quarter the cherry tomatoes and place into a serving bowl. Slice basil into thin ribbons, crumble in the feta cheese, add olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, and red onions. Chop thyme, rosemary, basil, and garlic. Put the eggplant in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. You succeed sizzling coddle Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 proving 16 receipt including 5 moreover. Here is how you do justice.
technique of Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗
- You need 2 of large eggplant.
- You need 400 g of cherry tomato.
- You need 2 slices of ciabatta bread.
- Prepare 160 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry basil.
- It's 5 g of basil.
- It's 150 g of feta cheese.
- You need 8 slices of ham.
- You need 150 g of mozzarella.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 75 g of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 75 g of ground hazelnuts.
- Prepare 75 g of flour.
- It's of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Salad mix on a plate to serve. On the sides of dish to lay sliced tomato and lemon slices. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place one tomato and some feta cheese on the bottom half of each cutlet, fold the other half over and press to enclose, season with salt and pepper.
Eggplant cordon bleu with tomato and bread salad 🥗 prescription
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut the two slices of bread into cubes. Transfer to a bowl, add olive oil and dried basil and toss until evenly coated. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for approximately 10 min..
- Trim the ends off the eggplants, cut into thick slices and season well with salt. Transfer to a baking sheet, brush the slices with olive oil and transfer to the oven to cook for approx 35 min..
- Cut mozzarella into thick slices.Cut the ham.Add ground hazelnuts and breadcrumbs to a deep plate and mix well. Crack the eggs into another deep plat, season with salt and whisk well. Add flour to a third deep plate. Season eggplant slices with salt. Place two rounds of ham on top of half the eggplant slices, followed by a slice of mozzarella. Place remaining eggplant slices on top. Dredge each eggplant cordon bleu in flour, then the egg, and then the hazelnut-breadcrumbs mix..
- For salad,quarter the cherry tomatoes and place into a serving bowl. Slice basil into thin ribbons, crumble the feta cheese, add olive oil, and season with salt and pepper..
- Fry the eggplant cordon bleus in batches for approx 2-3 min. on each side..
Serve the cutlets with french fries and a side salad of your choice and garnish with parsley and lemon slices. This classic Italian salad seems somehow too simple — and too improbable — to be as good as it is. We're talking about a mix of day-old bread and juicy ripe tomatoes with whatever veggies might be in Combine the salad in a bowl: Combine the bread and chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl. This classic Italian bread-and-tomato salad manages to be fresh and summery, but still hearty enough to eat as a light supper or lunch. Remove colander with tomatoes from bowl with tomato juice.