Healthy no-mayo coleslaw. The BEST healthy coleslaw made with fresh purple cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and a kick of heat from jalapeño. There's no mayo or sugar, just a naturally sweet and slightly tangy dressing with a hint of pure maple syrup. Vinegar Coleslaw is an excellent no mayo coleslaw recipe for those who love coleslaw but don't love mayonnaise.
Healthy coleslaw recipe made with store bought slaw and homemade Greek yogurt dressing. Creamy, no mayo, easy and delicious! Just look at it… Is Coleslaw Healthy? You pull off frying coddle Healthy no-mayo coleslaw practicing 10 technique along with 3 including. Here you are carry out.
procedure of Healthy no-mayo coleslaw
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It's 1 of small onion.
- It's 1 of apple.
- You need 1 tsp. of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 slosh of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of balsamic vinager.
- Prepare 1 slosh of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
It's the dressing that gives coleslaw a bad rep. On its own, cabbage is a cruciferous vegetable full of cancer fighting properties. This version of healthy coleslaw has a light Italian dressing, and it pairs well with just about any protein while retaining its crunch. Upgrade your goopy mayo slaw for this light, refreshing and healthy no mayo coleslaw!
Healthy no-mayo coleslaw program
- Wash and peel apple, onion and carrots. Wash the cabbage. Cut cabbage and onion as finely as possible. Grate carrot and apple. Put all the ingredients in a a large bowl..
- Make the dressing with the rest of the ingredients, including the juice of the lemon. Add to the bowl and mix well. Taste and adjust salt and pepper accordingly. Enjoy!!!.
- If you are feeling especially healthy add a handful of pumpkin seeds, chia et..
It is the perfect side for your grill out! This No Mayo Coleslaw recipe will be the star of your next grill out! A zippy dressing that has just the right amount of sweet heat and a punchy vibrant tang plays well with. This coleslaw has been custom designed for beauty. Inspired by the poke Forget the standard coleslaw you once knew and try this method instead.