Non- Fried Healthy Palak or Spinach Chaat – Winter Special. palak chaat recipe - this delicious palak chaat will make the kids reconsider their attitude towards palak. Palak chaat recipe with step by step photos - there are many ways to include spinach in your meals and here is one Chatpata way…. finally, palak chaat or spinach chaat is ready to serve. notes: firstly, using rice flour gives a crispy texture to pakora. you can replace rice flour with cornflour for extra crispiness. also, for variation, crush the palak pakoda before making chaat. additionally, use small palak leaves to make it look more. This palak chaat is the most popular dish at Rasika in Washington, DC.
You would have tasted oil-laden Crackling Spinach before, but this is a much healthier and surprisingly tastier alternative. Together with the right amount of chutneys and spices, the crisp. Palak chaat recipe - Crispy spinach leaves are coated with gram flour batter and deep fried in the oil. You perform grilling poach Non- Fried Healthy Palak or Spinach Chaat – Winter Special accepting 16 program as well as 3 together with. Here you go achieve.
program of Non- Fried Healthy Palak or Spinach Chaat – Winter Special
- Prepare 20 of Palak leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Besan or Gram flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rava or Sooji.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Water.
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Carmom seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare As needed of Amchur Jaggery Chutney.
- Prepare As needed of Green raw mango chutney.
- You need As needed of Coriander chutney.
- It's As needed of Pomegranate seeds.
Then topped with chutneys (green chutney and meethi Serve this spinach chaat immediately before palak pakoda gets soft and soggy. Serving suggestion: serve as a snack or whenever craving for it. Spinach chaat is a healthy and delicious snack and the spinach is typically deep fried to get it nice and crunchy. In this recipe I have used Air fryer to.
Non- Fried Healthy Palak or Spinach Chaat – Winter Special step by step
- Take spinach leaves, remove the hard stalk. Rinse them well carefully. Pat, it dries using a kitchen towel or paper napkin. Keep the cleaned, dry spinach leaves aside. For Besan batter: In a bowl mix besan, sooji and all spices. Add water and mix well. The batter should be little thick. Put a little oil in a nonstick pan. Now take one spinach leaf, dip into the batter. It should be coated from all the sides..
- Gently place the batter coated spinach leaves in the pan. Once roasted from one side, flip it and roast from another side. It should be crispy on both the sides..
- For serving: Place all palak pakoras on a plate and garnish with Pomegranate pearls. Serve these yummy and healthy chaat with favorite chutney..
Spinach palak ki chaat is a mouthwatering appetizer. Spinach pakoras dipped into tamarind chutney and serve with crispy spinach leaves makes a very sophisticated Dip the spinach leaves in the batter one at a time and slowly drop into the frying pan. Fry the spinach until both sides are light gold. For me chaat is comfort food at its best. A bowl of fried greens isn't ideal but it sure is delicious!