Healthy Banana Muffins. Here are a few reasons to love this banana muffin recipe (which happens to be more nutritionally redeeming than most): These muffins are easy to make with basic ingredients. No one will know the difference. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Tips on How to Make the Best Banana Muffins. The perfect banana muffin is light, fluffy, and moist, and has a golden brown outside edge. It also has plenty of sweet banana flavor with every bite. You finish roasting seethe Healthy Banana Muffins adopting 11 program also 7 furthermore. Here you go put it over.
technique of Healthy Banana Muffins
- It's 4 of bananas, extra ripe, mashed, (gives about 1 1/3 Cup).
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sweetener or granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter, plus extra for greasing, melted.
You'll love this easy and Healthy Banana Muffins recipe made in one bowl! Moist + fluffy banana muffins sweetened with maple syrup and made with whole wheat flour. The ultimate healthy banana muffins are incredibly moist, dairy free and naturally sweetened with just ripe bananas and honey. The perfect healthy breakfast or snack that's freezer-friendly, too.
Healthy Banana Muffins in succession
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f..
- Grease the muffin tray with some of the extra melted butter or use muffin liners..
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas. Then add the egg, vanilla, brown sugar, granulated sugar or sweetener and cinnamon. Stir together well..
- In a separate small bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Then add to banana mixture and stir, just enough to combine..
- Gently stir in the melted butter. Don't over-mix the batter..
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tray and bake for 18-25 minutes. Makes 12 medium muffins or about 18-20 small muffins..
- Transfer to a cooling rack when baked..
And now before we get to the video…a little trip down memory lane. Healthy Banana Muffins with applesauce, whole wheat or spelt flour and no sugar. Moist, delicious, easy and kids love these healthy muffins. These healthy banana bread muffins are on our regular snack rotation along with almond flour banana muffins and healthy chocolate chip muffins. Healthy Banana Muffins Recipe Healthy Banana Muffins topped with oats, a delicious afterschool snack for older kids, but also great for babies and toddlers.