Palak Anjeer. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain rice. It is very easy to prepare and can be made in so many ways.
But it goes well with naan or jeera rice too. Palak paneer with video and step by step photos. One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer - soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. You bring about steaming sear Palak Anjeer using 12 receipt moreover 14 than. Here you are finish.
ingredients of Palak Anjeer
- Prepare 1 kg of spinach leaves chopped and washed.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion.
- It's 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1 pinch of Hing.
- You need 200 g of Softened dehydrated Anjeer.
- You need 50 g of Chilgoza seeds (Pine seeds)Neje in Hindi...
- You need of Salt.As per taste.
- It's 1 tsp of makki flour roasted.
- It's 1 tsp of kasoori methi...
- It's 1 tsp of Kashmiri mirch powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of desi ghee.
It is smooth creamy dish made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (cottage cheese), onions, herbs and spices. Place the colander in the sink. Heat the milk in a large non-reactive saucepan over. palak paneer recipe how to make palak paneer recipe restaurant style with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy green coloured paneer recipe prepared mainly from the thick paste of spinach puree. basically, the easy palak paneer recipe hails from the popular north indian cuisine or punjabi cuisine and is typically served with tandoor roti & naan. there are many ways to prepare it, but.
Palak Anjeer compound
- Wash leaves of spinach and keep it in the pressure cooker for boiling.....
- Before closing the lid...also add a pinch of Hing..
- Give one whistle only. Allow it to cool and set aside....
- Once cooled. Add dry roastedmakki ka aata into it..this adjust the consistency and imparts lovely aroma..
- Blend it Coarsely in a mixer....
- Now in a wok Add 3 tbs desi ghee..Allow the ghee to become warm and add jeera...
- Allow it to sputter and add chopped onions.
- Caramalise them..and add salt now....
- Add all spices..
- Add chunks of Anjeer now.along wth it we can also add chilgoza seeds too.
- Cover the lid by adding very little water and allow it to simmer for another 5 minutes...
- Our delicious diabetic friendly.##shahi #Anjeer #Palak is ready.
- You can serve with paranthas,, naan or rice..The choice is yours...
- Happy eating my innovative dish.
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. After so many years of cooking, my family has decided my cooking skills have improved! I wanted to do this recipe again as with modified cooking method.