Punjabi Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer is a popular North Indian curry made of blanched spinach and soft paneer. This restaurant style spicy Punjabi palak paneer recipe prepares a yummy curry by cooking shallow fried paneer cubes in a healthy spinach gravy, which is sautéed with finely balanced curry spices in aromatic ghee. Palak paneer is a popular dish from North India (Punjab).
Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée and keep aside. Heat the oil in a kadhai , add the onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent. Punjabi Palak Paneer Recipe is the famous Punjabi Recipe made with blanched Palak (Spinach) and soft Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese), both palak and paneer are full of iron and hence a healthy recipe to eat. You succeed toasting sear Punjabi Palak Paneer testing 18 procedure than 5 furthermore. Here you go hit.
prescription of Punjabi Palak Paneer
- It's 2 of medium bunch of spinach(palak).
- It's 3 of green chilli.
- It's 1/2 cup of coriander.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste(fresh).
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion.
- It's 250 gms of paneer.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- It's 1 tsp of jeera.
- It's 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk cream.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of wheat flour.
- It's of As per taste salt.
Paneer can be be deep fried and then added in spinach gravy, but I prefer to add as it is. Basically here soft paneer or cottage cheese cubes are cooked in rich, creamy and smooth spinach. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain rice.
Punjabi Palak Paneer compound
- In a deep vessel bring water to a boil and add palak, and leave it for 2-3 min, take of palak from water and transfer it to ice cold water, this process help in retaining the green colour and flavour of palak..
- Transfer it to a blending jar add half cup coriander and 3 green chillies and blend to a fine paste.
- In a pan heat two tablespoon of ghee and add 1 tsp of jeera, once it splutter add 2 finely chopped onion, 2 tablespoon fresh ginger garlic paste and saute till translucent, add 1 tsp jeera powder, 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder 1 tsp chaat masala and mix well for a min, now add curd keep steering and add palak puree, add salt as per taste..
- Let it simmer on low flame for 2 min,add 1 tablespoon of wheat flour and mix well, meanwhile in a pan just toss paneer with little ghee(optional) or if preferred can add paneer directly to gravy, add 1 tsp of garam masala give it a nice mix put of the flame,add 2 tablespoon of milk cream and add 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Serve this delicious creamy palak paneer with roti, paratha or naan.
It is very easy to prepare and can be made in so many ways. This is an easy and healthy palak paneer recipe which I finally arrived at after trying so many other recipes. palak paneer recipe how to make palak paneer recipe restaurant style with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy green coloured paneer recipe prepared mainly from the thick paste of spinach puree. basically, the easy palak paneer recipe hails from the popular north indian cuisine or punjabi cuisine and is typically served with tandoor roti & naan. there are many ways to prepare it, but. Saag Paneer and Palak Paneer might look the same when you look at the dish, but it has a slight difference. While Palak Paneer only uses Palak or spinach to make the gravy, Saag Paneer Recipe uses other leafy vegetables too along with spinach such as fenugreek leaves, radish greens, and coriander leaves.