Lehsooni Methi Paneer. Lasooni Methi Paneer (or cheese in garlic curry) uses coconut milk for a light creamy taste, can be made low cal/vegan by using Tofu & is easy to make Lahsooni Methi Paneer is a delicious paneer curry where paneer cubes are cooked in a spicy gravy along with dried fenugreek leaves. Here is how to make it. Here is how to make it.
Lasooni Methi Paneer- With each bite, you would want to say yummy! Lasooni Palak Paneer is made with loads of garlic. Garlic is known as lasoon or lehsun in India. You make grilling steep Lehsooni Methi Paneer proving 15 prescription furthermore 5 so. Here you are make it.
process of Lehsooni Methi Paneer
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 4-5 tsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 cup of onion chopped.
- It's 1 of small tomato chopped (Optional).
- It's 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of kasturi methi.
- It's 2 cup of paneer cubes.
- It's 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Lasooni Palak Paneer is full of Iron, Fiber, Protein, Nutritious and it keeps you healthy. It helps in lowering down cholesterol and builds immunity. The spinach we all know is great with Iron and folic acid. Lasooni Methi-a treat for garlic lovers & Methi (fenugreek) lovers.
Lehsooni Methi Paneer receipt
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic fry for a few seconds. Add onion and ginger fry till turn brown. Add chopped tomato cook for 5-6 minutes..
- Now add whisk curd, cook for a minute..
- Add Coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, add little water and cook for a minute..
- Add paneer cubes, kasuri methi, cream, lemon juice cook for 3 minutes..
- Garnish with kasuri methi Ready to Serve...
Fresh Methi leaves cooked in an onion- tomato gravy and topped with generous amounts of sliced garlic ! My version of Lasooni Methi has more amount of Methi: less gravy; as against the restaurant version of more gravy: less Methi. That's what you would say after eating a first spoonful of this simple and healthy garlic flavored Indian curry. Methi Paneer, one of the best recipes with fenugreek leaves, prepared by this recipe is not only healthy but also has a nice and tasty gravy of cashew-nuts, garlic and onion, whose flavor combines well with fenugreek leaves and paneer, giving it a complex yet rich character. In a short time you can get the best use of methi with few easily available ingredients.