Sesame Paneer. Sesame Grilled Paneer is a delicious and healthy snack or party appetiser option which can be made in a jiffy. Here is a step by step recipe to make it. Here is a step by step recipe to make it.
In this unique Sesame Paneer recipe, soy sauce is used in the batter rather than as a topping or as a marinade. This gives the snack a tongue-tickling flavour, which complements the taste of sesame very well indeed. Sesame Paneer is a delicious snack recipe that you would love for sure. You bring about sizzling steam Sesame Paneer adopting 7 receipt including 6 steps. Here is how you produce.
procedure of Sesame Paneer
- You need 200 g of paneer cut into long pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- It's 2 tbsp of all purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
This recipe will give you relief from the regular and traditional paneer recipes. If you are a paneer fanatic and love to experiment with various version and preparations of it, then this paneer recipe is a must-try for you! Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then add the asafoetida, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, chilli, mustard seeds and the curry leaves. Throw in the paneer, ginger and garlic, and season.
Sesame Paneer singly
- Marinate the paneer pieces with black pepper powder and salt. Keep aside for 5-7 minutes..
- Take all purpose flour (maida) and corn flour together in a bowl. Add salt and some water. Beat this to make a fine, thick and moderate batter..
- Now dip the paneer pieces in the prepared batter and roll them in sesame seeds. Make sure that all the sides are well coated with the sesame seeds..
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Once hot, deep fry the paneer pieces over a low medium heat until golden brown in colour..
- Take them out and place on an absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney..
Mix together gram flour, semolina, breadcrumbs, garlic, sesame seeds, ½ tsp chaat masala, red chilli powder and salt in a bowl. Add sufficient water and whisk well to make a smooth and thick batter. Sprinkle salt and chat masala on both the sides and keep aside. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and make a batter. Sesame Paneer fry starter for kids how to make evening snacks #sesamepaneer #paneerfry #paneerstarter.