Palek Paneer. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain rice. It is very easy to prepare and can be made in so many ways.
One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer - soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. It is smooth creamy dish made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (cottage cheese), onions, herbs and spices. I love eating palak paneer with plain paratha or roti. You wrap up grilling stew Palek Paneer employing 11 instructions as well as 6 including. Here you are carry out.
technique of Palek Paneer
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crushed ginger.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garam masale.
- It's 1 of fennigeek seeds.
- It's 1 of small carton of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of large red chillies.
- It's 1 packages of spinach.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 2 packages of paneer cheese.
- It's 1 packages of jasmine rice.
But it goes well with naan or jeera rice too. Place the colander in the sink. Heat the milk in a large non-reactive saucepan over. palak paneer recipe how to make palak paneer recipe restaurant style with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy green coloured paneer recipe prepared mainly from the thick paste of spinach puree. basically, the easy palak paneer recipe hails from the popular north indian cuisine or punjabi cuisine and is typically served with tandoor roti & naan. there are many ways to prepare it, but.
Palek Paneer prescription
- blend leek and chillies and fry with ginger and garlic.
- dice or food process the spinach.
- add tomatoes and sour cream to leek mix and cook till hot.
- add spinach and Paneer cheese and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- cook jasmine rice.
- stir through garam masala and fennigeek seeds and serve with rice.
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. After so many years of cooking, my family has decided my cooking skills have improved! I wanted to do this recipe again as with modified cooking method.