Tortilla Vegetable pockets.
You finish steeping stew Tortilla Vegetable pockets using 20 modus operandi and 7 and. Here is how you do justice.
receipt of Tortilla Vegetable pockets
- Prepare 8 of tortillas or samosa pad.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer grated.
- It's 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander.
- You need 1 cup of mashed peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cabbage.
- It's 1 cup of grated carrots.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger and chilli paste.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic and chilli flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Some oil to brush on pockets.
Tortilla Vegetable pockets step by step
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds. Once its done sauté onion for a minute. Add ginger, chilli and garlic paste and mix well. Add chopped capsicum,grated cabbage, carrots, peas and let it cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add turmeric, cumin powder, garam masala, chilli garlic flakes,lemon juice,salt and chilli powder. Mix well and add the grated paneer and mashed potatoes. Let it cook for another minute and switch the gas off. Let it cool..
- In a bowl take 1 tablespoon of plain flour and make a slurry to paste the pockets. Take one tortilla and place fillings in the middle. Fold the tortilla once and than again stick it with the slurry. Do the same from the others side and make a pocket..
- Heat tawa and dry roast one side. Flip it and brush some oil and let it cook until golden brown. Turn over and do the same. Tortilla pockets are ready to eat..