Butter Paneer Masala. Paneer butter masala also known as butter paneer is a restaurant style rich, creamy and delicious paneer dish prepared using butter. It is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants similar to kadai paneer, palak paneer, matar paneer and malai kofta. Paneer butter masala with video and step by step photos.
This restaurant style paneer butter masala is definitely one of my favorite recipes forever, and it is one of my most viewed recipes on the blog. I decided to give the pictures and the post a face lift so that we can have the most amazing paneer butter masala for as long as we want! So here's the thing with paneer butter masala. You get with it boiling steep Butter Paneer Masala adopting 14 method than 12 also. Here is how you perform.
receipt of Butter Paneer Masala
- You need 250 gms of paneer/cottage cheese, cubed and fried.
- It's 2 tbsp of cashew nuts (soaked in water & grounded to smooth paste).
- You need 5 of tomatoes, pureed.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli, slit.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It's 1 inch of ginger – julienned.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- It's to taste of salt,.
- It's 1 handful of coriander leaves for garnishing (optional).
Paneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer is a traditional Punjabi recipe in which soft pieces of Paneer are cooked in rich creamy butter & tomato gravy. Paneer is a type of fresh cheese common in Indian subcontinent, and Paneer butter masala is one of the most popular Paneer recipes in Indian cuisine. Transfer fried paneer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, retaining vegetable oil in skillet. How to make Paneer Butter Masala. -In this popular recipe chunks of fresh cottage cheese are cooked in a rich creamy onion tomato masala and a good dose of butter, only to be finished off with another dollop of fresh cream.
Butter Paneer Masala individually
- Add oil and butter in a pan..
- Add bay leaf and fry till the oil becomes fragrant..
- Add ginger and garlic and fry till the raw aroma disappears..
- Add tomato puree and stir..
- When the puree begins to cook, after about 5mins, add red chilli powder..
- Stir and continue to saute on a low flame, till the oil starts leaving the sides of the pan. This takes approx 20mins..
- Add the cashew nut paste and cook for another 5mins, continuously stirring it..
- Add water and let it simmer, it will become thick..
- Add the slit green chilli and salt and stir well..
- Add the paneer cubes and cook in the gravy till they become soft and cooked..
- Add crushed kasuri methi leaves and garam masala..
- Stir well and garnish wish coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or paratha..
Along with crisp rotis it is a perfect meal for any occasion. Paneer Makhni पनीर मखनी Makhanwala Butter Masala मखनवाला बटर मसाला This dish is tasty when served over white rice or with Naans or Tandoori Rotis. Butter Tofu, Butter Masala or butter curry or whatever you want to call it. Butter masala sauce is a popular sauce used with meats, paneer cheese or vegetables in Indian restaurants (that have a mostly North Indian Menu).