Spinach with Paneer (v). Add the spinach and stir well, incorporating the spiced onion mixture into the spinach. Add the yogurt, a little at a time to keep it from curdling. Once the yogurt is well mixed into the spinach, add the paneer.
It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak Paneer - a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer. Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even pan-seared chicken or fish. You take on baking toast Spinach with Paneer (v) using 13 modus operandi and 3 and. Here you are produce.
modus operandi of Spinach with Paneer (v)
- You need 400 grams of spinach, blanched and squeeze excess water.
- You need 200 grams of paneer, cubed and shallow fry.
- You need 1 of large tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 2 tsp of ginger, thinly sliced.
- It's 2 tbsp of ghee or veg oil.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1 of green chilli, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Palak Paneer is creamy spinach dish with paneer. This is a popular dish with youngsters and served in every indian resturant. Pot should remain covered until the cooking is finished, otherwise the spinach will splatter. Blanch the spinach in hot water for three minutes or until wilted.
Spinach with Paneer (v) modus operandi
- Heat ghee or oil on a heavy saucepan. Once hot add in the shallow and fry till translucent. Add in the ginger and garlic and fry again till fragrant.
- Add in the tomatoes, green chillies, garam masala, turmeric, and a little bit of water. Cook till oil separates.
- Add in the spinach, paneer, salt and lemon juice. Stir gently to mix and let cook for 3 to 5 minutes..
Drain into a colander and run cold water over it until cool. In a food processor or blender, blend to a Add the paneer cubes, garam masala and milk or cream. Stir and cook for a few minutes or until the spinach is nice and creamy. Mouth-watering and delicious italian preparation of cooked fettuccine with a healthy dose of spinach and a luscious cottage cheese sauce. A generous sprinkling of grated cheese before baking, ensures a perfect finish to the baked fettuccine with spinach in paneer sauce.