Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice. I made Corned Beef fried Rice with Egg for breakfast a few days ago. Leftover white rice was used along with a cup of corned beef (from the can). Since only a cup was used, I had extra corned beef, which I made into corned beef and potato casserole.
Also, be sure to check out how to cook the best rice in the rice cooker. What to do with Leftover Corned Beef. Whether it's the day of after St. You operate toasting decoct Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice using 8 technique as well as 7 as a consequence. Here you are make hay.
compound of Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice
- It's 1 of plate of leftover rice.
- You need Half of a can of corned beef.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of garlics, chopped.
- It's of Oil for frying.
- It's of Some salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Chicken powder.
In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt. Break one egg into each well. Dont forget to subscribe and thanks for watching!
Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice gradually
- Add the oil in a frying pan..
- Then add the garlics and stir until fragrant..
- Add in the eggs. Make scramble..
- Add the corned beef. Mix with the eggs..
- Then add in the rice. Stir together..
- Add the seasonings. Mix and taste test..
- Turn of the heat and serve..
Great recipe for Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice. I came up with this recipe when I cooked in our school as our dish in our Recipe Book. The Basil Leaves container there is the seasonings in the Ingredients below. I mixed it all together to put them all together at once. PAN-FRIED CORNED BEEF AND EGG OVER RICE WITH BABY BAK CHOI.