Sig's Chicken and Red Pepper with Rice.
You effect steeping pressure-cook Sig's Chicken and Red Pepper with Rice testing 11 prescription than 3 together with. Here you go arrive.
program of Sig's Chicken and Red Pepper with Rice
- It's 4 of chicken breast, skin removed.
- You need 3 of pointed red peppers.
- You need 3 of onions of choice (not spring onion).
- It's 2 tablespoon of each honey and mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried coriander.
- It's 1 of unwaxed lemon.
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 75 gr of rice per person (300grams for 4 people).
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube to add into water for rice.
- Prepare of Water for boiling rice.
- You need Pinch of each of pepper, salt and paprica for seasoning chicken.
Sig's Chicken and Red Pepper with Rice little by little
- First preheat your oven to 180°, make the marinade in the meantime. Add mustard, oil, and garlic into a bowl mix well. Rub the chicken with this marinade, leave it at least for 30 minutes or more if you like. Add the chicken into a baking dish pour over marinade. Place in oven, cook until just cooked as you dont want it to turn out dry..
- Slice the onions and red peppers cook them in a little oil to soften them. In the meantime boil water for rice, add stock cube. Simmer until just cooked, take of stove add into serving bowl.
- Quarter the lemon, drizzle juice over peppers. It should almost taste like a sweet and sour dish. Remove meat from pan add to peppers.Serve with rice..