Garlic Fried Rice. Japanese Garlic Fried Rice, or what we call Garlic Rice (ガーリックライス) in Japan, reminds me of my college days when I used to cook this dish over and over. I craved comfort foods like this rice dish. 마늘 볶음밥 I made the easiest & simplest Garlic fried rice.
Fried garlic boasts an incredible ease-to-"wow" ratio—put slices of garlic in cold oil, crank the heat, and fish them out when. This is a quick and easy way to prepare fried rice. Garlic Fried Rice or Sinangag is steamed rice fried with lots of garlic. You prepare heating panfry Garlic Fried Rice adopting 9 method than 3 than. Here is how you get there.
receipt of Garlic Fried Rice
- Prepare 280 gm of white rice.
- It's 2 of garlic, crushed.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It's 3 of spring onions sliced.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
Combine the rice and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed. Garnish the veg fried rice with some spring onion greens. Serve burnt garlic fried rice hot with a gravy dish.
Garlic Fried Rice individually
- Rinse the rice in cold water then cook in a litre of boiling water for 15-18 minutes until tender. Drain then rinse in boiling water and set to the side..
- In a frying pan or wok, gently heat the sesame oil and fry the 2 cloves of crushed garlic and the white spring onion ends..
- While the garlic is frying, mix together the sauce ingredients. when the garlic is fragrant and translucent, add the rice and turn up the heat. Fry quickly for several minutes over the high heat, when it starts to colour, add the sauce. Continue to stir fry for another few minutes then spoon into a serving dish and top with the spring onion greens..
Filipino garlic fried rice is typically made using day old rice. As in many Asian cultures, no food should ever be wasted. It turns out aromatic, mildly hot, spicy and delicious. One of my peeves while making garlic fried rice is that the garlic flavor simply doesn't seem to stick While here in the United States we tend to use short-grained rice for Chinese dishes, it is a good idea. Garnish the burnt garlic rice with spring onion greens and fried garlic.