Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados. Add eggs, avocado and tomatoes and scramble together until eggs are set. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately. While your eggs are finishing, divide about half of the avocado onto the blistered tortillas I have a thing for most foods topped with a fried egg, a strange disdain for overly soupy tomato sauce, and I can never make it home without ripping.
But I'll also whip them up after an evening meeting or football game—or any time friends drop by for coffee. In a skillet over medium heat, scramble eggs until almost done. Return skillet to medium heat, and stir in tomatoes. You perform steeping french fry Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados accepting 9 compound together with 2 and. Here you go produce.
technique of Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 50 ml of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheddar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 50 gr of frozen peas.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
The Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes is finished. It looks bright and smells good. A little white sugar can be added right before turning off the heat according to the individual's taste. Actually, it will help to improve the flavor of the dish, with both of the tomatoes and eggs tasting much fresher.
Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados program
- Put your oil in a pan and add tomatoes. Stir and cook them for 8 mins. Add eggs and keep to stir add chopped cheddar, salt, black pepper and chilli powder. Take your meal on a plate. I used a cookie shape to have a good shape on plate..
- Peel your avocado and mash it with a fork. Add salt and black pepper. I put my mashed avocado in a cream bag and squeeze around the scrambled egg. Enjoy!!.
Tortilla with scrambled egg avocado served with mushroom and tomato. Stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs is a common dish in China. It is usually served as a main course. Because of the simplicity of preparation, it is popular in student canteens. Pasta with Scrambled Eggs and Tomato Salad.