My Nana's Keema Curry.
You bring about simmering boil My Nana's Keema Curry accepting 21 program together with 4 also. Here you go attain.
method of My Nana's Keema Curry
- It's 550 g of minced beef meat, I used 5% fat lean,.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli, sliced, seeds left in (according to taste),.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- You need 2 tbsp of corriander leaves, if not using fresh use 1tsp powder,.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic,.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger,.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin,.
- You need 1/4 of chilli powder,.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cooking oil,.
- It's of Salt to season,.
- Prepare 3/4 pint of water.
- It's of Garnish:.
- Prepare leaves of Additional corriander.
- It's of Equipment Needed:.
- Prepare 1 of food processor or blender.
- Prepare of Serving Suggestions:.
- Prepare of Naan or chapati bread,.
- You need of Basmati or pilau rice,.
- It's of Dhaal or Bombay potatoes.
My Nana's Keema Curry separately
- Blend the garlic together with the ginger using a food processor..
- Add the green chilli, coriander and half the onions in with the garlic. Then add the turmeric, chilli powder and cumin and blend until a very fine texture..
- Heat the oil and the remaining onions in a large saucepan over a medium heat until the onions just begin to turn translucent. Add in the blended ingredients and stir together with the onions then fry gently until beautifully fragrant. Add the mince, and season well with salt, stir until combined and brown off then add in the water..
- Cover and simmer gently until the mince is cooked. Add the tomato puree, then mix thoroughly. Cook for a further few minutes then serve, garnish with a few corriander leaves. Enjoy! :).