Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes. A recipe for thick and fluffy keto blueberry pancakes made with coconut flour and almond flour! These pillow-like keto pancakes come with a flourless, eggless and dairy free option- Perfect for those on a low carb, vegan, paleo, and sugar-free diet! To make these easy keto pancakes, start by gathering all of your ingredients in one place.
Stir very well until all ingredients are well mixed. In a medium bowl, mix the eggs with the vanilla extract until pale and fluffy. Add in all the dry ingredients and mix well again. You execute frying nuke Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes practicing 11 instructions along with 7 so. Here you are carry out.
instructions of Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes
- It's of eggs.
- You need of coconut oil.
- Prepare of double cream.
- It's of full fat Greek yogurt.
- It's of erythritol.
- It's of cream cheese.
- You need of coconut flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of xanthan gum.
- It's of fresh blueberries.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
Add the greek yogurt, cream cheese and double cream. Using a hand whisk, mix until combined. Heat an oiled skillet to medium. Cook the pancake until bubbles form on top.
Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes in succession
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs with the vanilla extract until pale and fluffy..
- Add in all the dry ingredients and mix well again..
- Add the greek yogurt, cream cheese and double cream. Using a hand whisk, mix until combined..
- Add 1 tbsp melted coconut oil and the blueberries and mix well..
- Place 1/4 tbsp coconut oil on a pan. On medium heat, heat up the pan..
- Ladle a 1/2 cup of pancakes mix and bake for 3 to 4 minutes. I usually cover the pan to keep the moist in. When the pancake is firm enough, flip it and bake for another minute..
- Serve with fresh blueberries, honey or homemade low carb strawberry jam. Enjoy!.
Flip the pancake and cook another minute or so. Serve with butter and sugar free syrup or whipped cream is also nice. The last keto blueberry pancakes recipe you'll need! Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. How Do You Make Keto Blueberry Pancakes?