Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on Toast, (with a poached egg). MUSHROOMS ON TOAST RECIPE Alright guys this weeks recipe is for creamy garlic mushrooms on toast. ABOUT KITCHEN DADDY Kitchen Daddy is food, drink and. I often get asked to show making some of my most favourite things that I like to make at home - and here's one recipe, it's a vegetarian one. creamy..
Add garlic and McCormick Paprika and let sizzle for a minute. Stir in the mushrooms and salt, adding in a little more oil if the pan looks dry. Top each with a poached egg. You succeed browning roast Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on Toast, (with a poached egg) accepting 11 instructions including 7 as a consequence. Here you are rack up.
procedure of Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on Toast, (with a poached egg)
- Prepare of Serves: 1 person.
- Prepare 160 g of closed cap mushrooms, sliced,.
- Prepare 1-2 slices of wholemeal bread of your choice,.
- It's of Salted butter or diary free alternative, for the toast,.
- It's of Frylight or 1tbsp vegetable/sunflower oil for frying,.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, crushed finely, OR 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- It's 1 of and a 1/2 tsp of dried chives,.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of plain light cream cheese (or garlic & herb flavour),.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- You need 1 of poached egg. Instructions on how to poach egg at end of recipe.
To serve, spread toast with butter, top with mushroom mixture, then poached eggs, spoon hollandaise sauce over and scatter. When mushrooms are done, add chopped spinach to pan with mushrooms and stir just until wilted; it should just Toast bread in toaster and top each with a couple of tomato slices (if desired, you can quickly I actually sauteed onions and garlic in with spinach rather than using powders. As a student, my then-boyfriend, now-husband and I would have mushrooms on toast often as it is so cheap and easy to make while being totally delicious. Now it is an easy breakfast, fast lunch.
Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on Toast, (with a poached egg) gradually
- Heat a medium pan over a high heat and add Frylight so it covers entire base of the saucepan. (Or if using regular oil add that and swill it around to coat the base in a thin layer)..
- Add the garlic and fry for 20 seconds then add the sliced mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place the sliced bread in the toaster at your desired setting. Stir the mushrooms and garlic until they shrink down by half and then add the cream cheese. Turn the heat down low now so it doesn't split..
- Allow the cream cheese to melt into the saucepan and then stir through the mushrooms. Turn off the heat. Add 1tsp of chives, stir again to combine..
- Remove toast from the toaster and butter it. Place onto a plate. Remove the mushrooms from the heat and allow to cool for 30-40 seconds. Spoon the creamy garlicky mushroom mix over the toast, garnish with remaining chives..
- To take this dish up a level I sometimes like to top with a poached egg, this makes it extra delicious. To poach egg, gently add an egg to a bowl careful not to break the yolk, bring a small saucepan of water to a gentle rolling boil and add a tiny bit of white white vinegar..
- Using a timer, add the egg gently and remove after two minutes with a slotted spoon. Touch the top of the egg to feel if it's slightly firm to the touch and the white is cooked through. Gently place on a piece of kitchen towel to remove water. Season with salt. Then add on top of your mushrooms on toast..
Open faced bacon, avocado and poached egg sandwich with creamy chipotle lime mayonnaise. This really is a magical combination of flavours with the salty bacon, the spicy hot chipotle mayo, the cool and creamy avocado and you of course cannot go wrong topping it all off with a runny egg yolk! Enjoy all the different flavours from the mushrooms with the sweetness of the brioche. For great flavour try and use the freshest best eggs you can find. This Scrambled Egg Toast is so easy to make, and so incredibly tasty, that it is going to make your morning Divide the eggs between the bread slices and sprinkle them with freshly chopped dill or parsley.